Sunday, November 21, 2010

Our short getaway


The beginning of this week Paul and I were able to get away kid free for 2 nights at the coast. The kiddos spent some time with their Nana and Papa. It was Cohen's first night away from mommy and daddy. We stayed at The Adobe Inn and loved it! Its so good for us to get away and just be Paul and Missy every once in a while. And I love the coast- well- I love to stay at the coast and look at the ocean from my cozy warm room. Its the same feeling as staring at a burning fire for me. Relaxing. We had a jacuzzi in our room, which we haven't had since our wedding night (which we accidentally filled too much and flooded the bathroom, so we never were able to use it). It was romantic. Here are some pictures-
Our room


Breakfast right on the beach Our view from our room


2 comments:

Karen K. said...

Beautiful! We get to go this weekend. Hopefully we get nice weather and no tsunamis. (Am I negative or what???)

Paul and Missy said...

Actually, I always am worried about tsumanis! I know you guys will have so much fun. Happy Birthday!