Sunday, September 7, 2008

GO DUCKS!

Us
You can see we were pretty high up, but who cares when we pay nada for the tickets
Marylou MacMahon and I (her hubby got us the tickets from his work)

Yesterday Paul and I were given tickets to the Utah - Oregon game. We had so much fun - minus the direct sun and the wasps that were flying all around us (I have a major fear of bees, so sitting there the whole game was a big triump to me). Paul's wonderful parents took our Violet and Jude Friday night and Saturday so we would be able to have a day to ourselves. It was a good game to go to since it was a guarantee win for us.

1 comment:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

All I gotta say is Sa-weet! That's rad you guys got to go to the game! While you were there, I was baking in the sun at our garage sale.....fun? Kinda. And that's Marylou? Man, I don't recognize her with her shades on. Shoots! You girls look hot!