Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still catching up...

January
Jude is now in primary. He made it in by about 8 hours :). He is doing well now. When I dropped him off he cried but I was told he was fine within 5 minutes. Violet is a CTR 4 girl. She is so good and loves going to primary. She loves to comfort Jude in sharing time if he ever gets a little upset. She also has memorized the first 3 articles of faith and we are working on the 4th.


We were so excited about the Duck's being in the national championship. We were pretty frustrated with the game (frickin slippery turf) and with the outcome. We were a little more sad than we thought we were gonna be when the game was over. We had to put a funny show to try to get ourselves out of the funk.

3 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Cute little family! I miss seeing you guys all the time so I am loving the updates! Your kids are SO big! I can't even believe it! I guess that's just what happens! Glad to see you guys are doing well!

Karen K. said...

I love all the little Sunbeams sitting in a row. They look so old compared to the nursery kids now!

Also love your family picture. I made Emily a really cute bag out of the same fabric your curtains are made out of. :)

Paul and Missy said...

I'm so glad to hear from you Stephanie! How are you? Thanks for commenting!
Karen- I was thinking the same thing when I was in nursery yesterday! They all seem so little!