Monday, November 16, 2009

CATCHING UP...

I've decided to make it a goal to try to blog about once a week.
Its actually going to be our family journal.
And its been awhile since I've blogged on here's whats been going on with us....

BABY COHEN COMING HOME

These are pictures of when we came home from the hospital. The kids weren't allowed to come to the hospital because of the swine flu, so this is when they met their new baby brother. This was one of the sweetest moments of my life. They were so excited and wanted to hold Cohen and give him lots of kisses. Even a month later they still are excited to hold him and love on him.







PICTURES
In September and October we had our friend, Brenley take some pictures
of our kids. We LOVE them. Cohen's was taken about a week and a half
after he was born.

BABY COHEN







VIOLET CHRISTINE







JUDE DUDE





Halloween!! GO DUCKS !!










4 comments:

Mel D said...

Their costumes are so cute! I love all the pics. Brenley sure does a great job. (Though I bet adorable kids helps too.) ;)

The Ryan's said...

You have such beautiful children. The pictures of Violet and Jude loving on Cohen when he came home nearly brought tears to my eyes! The pictures your friend took are amazing I might have to see if she'd be willing to come take pictures of Kylie (and the new one next summer). We still need to get together! I'll send you my number on FB and you can call me whenever you have a chance :) I will be off the week after Thanksgiving and Ky will be home from daycare Monday and Tuesday that week... maybe we can figure something out.

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh my gosh those kids are SO cute!!! Baby Cohen is just the cutest little guy!! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well!!

Jill said...

ADORABLE!!!! They're all so stinking cute! I love the pictures by Brenley, and I LOOOOVE little Cohen's football costume! You guys are awesome!