Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thank you everyone!

THANK YOU to everyone who has been saying prayers in my behalf! I'm now officially into my 7th week of pregnancy and I haven't had a bit of nausea (prayer works, who knew? j/k). Seriously, in my last 2 pregnancies the nausea started in my 6th to 7th week so I'm feeling super blessed. A couple of nights ago i had a little bit of bleeding and it scared me straight - I realized how much I now want this little baby. Luckily it stopped and I feel fine!

Updates on the kids:
Violet has been a really good girl. She's super into pretending. I hear her having little pretend conversations with different people when she's playing in her room alone. She's also a little monkey - wanting to climb on anything she can. And she is now officially going on the potty!
Jude is always a good little boy. He's always happy even when he's sick. Just last week he started signing for "food" and "all done." Its pretty dang cute. He's also walking like a pro. A couple of weeks ago he had his first haircut. I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I'm so glad you aren't nauseous. i would freak out if I started bleeding. i'm so glad it stopped. i love watching kids pretend, especially when they don't know you're watching them. It is so cute. I'm glad jude is so good for you.

The Dawg Pound said...

OK, has it been that long since I got my haircut!!!I guess I better get in again quick before you are done again for quite a while. Good luck, I'm excited for you. Teresa Stanley