Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Today Jude had his 6 month check up (he's 7 months, we were a little late). I got the idea from Amy Andrus's blog to post his percentiles. Even though we were late with his appointment, they compare him to other 7 months old so they're accurate.
Here they are:

Height 27.75" - 75%
Weight 16 lbs 3 ozs - 14%
Head 18 inches - 86%

I'm not sure why I love finding out my children's percentiles, but its really fun for me. I guess staying home so much makes things a little more exciting than they really are. And I'm a nerd. So he's tall and slim and has a big ol' Campbell head. And like a Campbell boy, he was flirting with the doctor (don't worry, our doctor is a woman).
Jude is sitting on his own but is still a little unsteady. He's not crawling, I'm not sure what to call his style of moving around. Sliding? Anyways, he moves around. He's eating fruits, veggies, and rice cereal (and minute maid limeade pop-cycles). He smiles more than I've ever seen a baby smile and he hates to be alone. He laughs the most at his big sister. He is not sleeping through the night, sadly. And just yesterday his bottom teeth are showing through.

For you viewing pleasure I have included a video of my 2 cuties. Violet loves her baby brother.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute little punkins!